Monsoon undoubtedly brings a soothing relief from the scorching weather, but even rainy days got its pros and cons.. Our feet and skin become infection prone to numerous infections as the atmosphere turns wet and humid. Here are some basic tips which come handy to keep ourselves at bay from getting affected:
1) Wearing tight foot wears make us more susceptible to such infections. Opt for airy and comfortable shoes like crocs instead to prevent any sort of contagiousness from affecting you.
2) It is very important to keep your feet dry, not just that, you should also take care of web spaces as it can become a breeding groun
d for fungus and other harmful micro organisms. Apart from this the hygiene of all family members should be strictly taken care of.
3) Use of anti-repellents and antiseptic cleaners should be used to keep the house clean and make sure that there is no water getting clogged anywhere to prevent mosquitoes and other insects and microbes from populating.
4) Make sure you keep your nails trimmed and clean in order to prevent getting diagnosed from any ailment. Avoid eating street food during rains.
5) Have hot shower when you return from outside during rainy days, often soak your feet in hot water and salt or any antiseptic liquid to kill the germs and stay away from skin related problems.